Luxury Month of Coordination
You may of heard the term Day Of Coordination. Allure specializes in luxury MONTH OF Coordination. 4-6 weeks before your wedding, we step in and help you get organized, line up the details, and take over all of your vendor and venue contact. This service includes Day Of Coordination.
If you need extra help, we can add services based on your specific needs. Our main Month of Package is outlined below. Ala carte and design services are available at an hourly rate. We are happy to create a personalized proposal for you, please contact us to get started!
Included in our Month of Coordination Package:
- Initial consultation
- Two Meetings-In person or via web conference. This may include a walk-thru of your venue.
- Vendor referrals
- Gathering and reviewing all your vendor contracts to ensure you haven't missed anything.
- Contact with all vendors to coordinate/confirm details and times of arrival/delivery on wedding day
- Designing floor plan layouts for ceremony and reception (if not provided by venues)
- Rehearsal Coordination - on site to run the rehearsal
- Coordinating with venue staff to execute all details before and during the wedding day
- Creating a detailed time-line for entire Wedding Day Schedule
- Organizing the processional, recessional and immediate family seating for the ceremony
- Assuming responsibility for all vendor contact for 1-2 weeks leading up to the wedding day
- Unlimited email and phone contact
- Advice on etiquette and protocol
- Wedding Day Of Coordination-including, but not limited to: 8 hours of coordination service on the wedding day. Management of venue set up, vendors and décor, transportation management, payment/gratuity distribution, gathering all gifts and valuables and returning them to a designated room or car, ensuring venue is closed according to the contract. Guiding you thru your wedding day while we take over all the work.
- Wedding Consultant + 1 to 2 Assistant Coordinators on your wedding day.
- Add on services available as needed including consulting hours, design and research.